Have a taste of Martinique’s sandy beaches with Mike and Gabi!
During this half day excursion you will be able to discover the treasures of the southern part of the island! From Anse Noire to Anses d’Arlet, going through Anse Dufour, you will get to visit the most beautiful bays Martinique has to offer! Mickael will show you the places full of turtles and other marine species! Do not miss the famous Bat Cave and discover more about flora and fauna, as you snorkel through the reefs!
- Price: 55€ per person and 35€ per child under 12
- Included: snorkels, fresh fruits and aperitives
- Departure: From Fort de France (noon) or Anse Mitan in Les Trois Ilets (12:15pm)
- Duration: 4hours approx
- Schedule: From 12pm to 4:30pm approx
- Prepare: A towel, camera, and suncream, snacks if needed.
- The guides speak fluent Italian, French and English