This gourmet minibus South Caribbean tour focuses on drinks with local flavors from Martinique! From breathtaking landscapes to historical anecdotes, discover the South Caribbean. Take a gustatory break around essential places and enjoy classic or creative local drinks at each stop.
Embark aboard a comfortable Mercedes for a commented gourmet tour departing from Trois-Îlets. The first stop will be the discovery of the islets of Trois-Îlets, then you will go to the cocoa farm where you will attend a guided tour by the farmer himself and discover the manufacturing process of the famous “kako” stick. Following this, you will discover the historic Cap 110 memorial and then admire the jewel of Martinique: the emblematic Rocher du Diamant. Finally you can take a bath in “Dlo ferré” the hot spring pool at 35° or, if you prefer, a swim in on one of the beaches of Anses d’Arlet.
We recommend that you closed shoes (sneakers) to access Dlo Ferré. This stage is relatively physical and includes 30 minutes of walking on rocks (round trip). If you wish a calmer last step, we can replace it by a swim on one of the beaches of Anses d’Arlet.
Because safety is essential during our excursions, instructions will be given throughout the South Caribbean visit.
- Price: Adult: €57 / Children (3-12 years old): €34 / Babies: €20 (special food tasting are also made for babies).
- Air-conditioned transport with an experienced guide.
- The tasting of 6 drinks with local flavors and a snack preparation. There is also plain water available.
- A first aid kit is on board the vehicle.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure: 9:00 am at Anse Mitan/Pointe du Bout in Trois-Ilets. A departure option is possible in Sainte-Luce at an additional cost.
- Bring: Bathing suit, towel, cap or hat, good “sneaker” type shoes are strongly recommended to access Dlo Ferré.
- Capacity: 6 people maximum.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).
We also invite you to discover the North Atlantic, the North Caribbean and Fort-de-France during guided excursions in small groups HERE
- Cancelled by client prior to excursion date with a minimum of 5 days prior notice by email.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- Cancellations refund requests that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
- Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%).
- If you are late you are considered as a no show and you will not be refunded.