Sailing a yole during your stay in Martinique is a must!
With Georges-Henry, one of Yole’s most award-winning skippers, savor the pleasures of traditional Martinique sailing in a friendly atmosphere! Share a passion, knowledge, a moment of pleasure, and all this in a good mood on the water!
This activity can only be done as a team (minimum 6 people to navigate). If you are an individual we will add you to other people or a group.
The yole sailing is a sporting activity requiring more or less effort depending on your abilities and your desire to get involved. You will be offered to hold the helm, climb on the “bwa drésé” in order to balance the boat. You can also pull the sail, or simply enjoy the navigation.
This activity brings you into the heart of Martinican culture. Indeed, the yole is practiced only in Martinique! As such, it has entered the intangible cultural heritage of Unesco. Formerly a fishing boat, it is now a unifying sporting activity. Once a year, during one week between July and August, all Martinican lives to the rhythm of Yole competition. Climb aboard for the most Martinican experience of your stay!
After the effort, comfort! A delicious snack will be offered to you during the outing!
- Price: 40€ adult / 22€ child (between 4 and 12 years old).
- Included: life jackets, initiation with an experienced instructor, snack.
- Not included: transfer (if you want private transport to get there, contact us by email at so that we can give you a quote).
- Duration: 2h30
Morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.;
Afternoon from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. approx.
- Location: Departure is at Le Marin.
- Bring: a sports outfit (tshirt and shorts required), swimsuit, sunscreen, 1L of water, closed shoes (sea shoes or sneakers required).
- This activity is accessible from 4 years old.
The reservation section allows you to send your request without making any payment. We will contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your reservation and send you the payment link and useful information (schedules, location, etc.).