Traditional yole sailing is a must do in Martinique!
Helped by your sailor Georges-Henri, enjoy sailing in a convivial atmosphere, no matter how old you are! Discover the Martinican traditional sailing boat and learn how to stand on the « bwa dréssés » to balance the boat ! Help the captain to prepare the boat, to hoist the mainsail, to sail and to tidy up the equipment.
Spend a unique moment you will never forget! This is a must for every visitor in Martinique !
A stop is included during the tour in order to enjoy a local snack.
- Price: 40€ adult / 22€ for teens (5 to 17 years old).
- Duration: 2:30 hours (MORNING DEPARTURE from 9:30am to 12am, and AFTERNOON DEPARTURE from 2:30pm et 5pm)
- Location: Departure is located on the beach of Le Marin (more details provided after payment).
- What is included : life jackets, and a snack.
- What you need to bring: sportswear, swimsuit, sunscreen, 1L of water, water shoes, snack.
- 6 people minimum for a ride. If you are less than 6 you can join a group.