Lucie, your passionate of cooking, invites you to prepare several creole dishes, during an afternoon or a morning at her home. There’s no better way to learn how to cook a local dish than at a local culinary workshop. In general you will have to prepare a starter, a main course, a dessert. With her sense of hospitality, Lucie will immediately immerse you in a warm atmosphere in a pleasant setting. Indeed, close to the city center of Fort de France, Lucie’s house is located in a quiet area as if you were cut off from the hustle and bustle of the city. It is in this setting of serenity that you will learn to cook typical Martinican dishes.
Put on your kitchen aprons for this local culinary workshop with Lucie, you will get your hands dirty!
Here are some examples of implementation:
Here are some examples of the savory dishes:
- Fresh local fruit juice
- Cod fritters
- Stuffed vegetarian peppers
- Cream of vegetable soup with prawns
- Fish court-bouillon
- Fish colombo and creole rice
- Christophine stuffed with prawns
- Chicken curry
- Coconut flan
- Coconut or fruit sorbet
- Buttered bread and hot chocolate
Taste on the spot or to leave with your creations!
- Price: €62,50 per adult, €31,25 per child under the age of 12.
- Included: the workshop and ingredients .
- Location: Fort-de-France.
- Transfer: if you want private transport to get there, contact us for a quote at
NB: Dishes are made according to seasonal fruits and vegetables and you can ask for a recipe to be made. Please inform us of your food allergies.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).