Navigate from a boat tour from le François to le Vauclin in the bay on a traditional creole “yole” boat with several stops along the way :
- Josephine’s bathtub;
- Snorkeling spot to discover corals and tropical fish (snorkeling equipment at your disposal);
- “Fonds blancs” of the Atlantic coast (not deep sand floor right in the middle of the sea);
- Visit of the Petite Grenade mangrove close to the Vauclin Pointe.
Patricia will make sure to bring you to the best spots avoiding crowded places and will share with you her knowledge regarding the rich ecosystems and history of this region.
Informations on the boat tour from le François to le Vauclin:
- Price: 50 € per adult / 25€ for children under the age of 12
- Includes : Planter’s punch, fruit juice and coconut water on board
- Schedule: from 9 AM to 1 PM or 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Location: town of Le François
- Patricia speaks English fluently.
No fees in case of cancellation by the customer (email notification required) at least 5 days prior to the excursion date. If our partner has to cancel the tour due to weather conditions or equipment issues, an alternative date or a refund will be given. Cancellation refund requests that do not comply with the conditions previously mentioned will not be accepted. Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%).
Find more informations about the Trou cochon mangrove HERE
The reservation section allows you to send your reservation request without making any payment. We will contact you shortly after receipt to confirm your reservation and send you the payment link and useful information (schedules, location, etc.).