Navigate in the bay of Le François on a traditional creole “yole” boat with several stops along the way :
- Josephine’s bathtub;
- Snorkeling spot to discover corals and tropical fish (snorkeling equipment at your disposal);
- “Fonds blancs” of the Atlantic coast (not deep sand floor right in the middle of the sea);
- Visit of the Petite Grenade mangrove close to the Vauclin’s Pointe.
Patricia will make sure to bring you to the best spots avoiding crowded places and will share with you her knowledge regarding the rich ecosystems and history of this region.
- Price: 50 € per adult / 25€ for children under the age of 12
- Includes : Planter’s punch, fruit juice and coconut water on board
- Half-day excursion: from 9 AM to 1 PM or 1.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Location: town of Le François
- The level of English of Patricia is fluent
No fees in case of cancellation by the customer (email notification required) at least 5 days prior to the excursion date. If our partner has to cancel the tour due to weather conditions or equipment issues, an alternative date or a refund will be given. Cancellation refund requests that do not comply with the conditions previously mentioned will not be accepted. Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%).