Meet us at 9 a.m. at Le François fishing port for a magical day in paradise! Amazing boat trip to Josephine’s bathtub and le Robert islets, iguanas, snorkeling, local food and rum of course! All that in your perfect day in Martinique!
What to expect:
After boarding your boat, you will enjoy a guided tour of the islets of François. You will then follow the coral reefs leading to Le Robert to finally make a stopover at Chancel islets.
You will have a friendly aperitif in Joséphine’s bath and in the white shoals of Le François, you will taste our succulent planteur, ti-punch and homemade punches and above all our delicious cod or vegetable accras.
The crew will set up an intimate space on an islet to offer you a Creole meal with fish or chicken.. Please specify if you are a vegetarian or have allergies so that we can take good care of you and make sure you taste all our local flavors have to offer.
After lunch, a good homemade dessert will tickle your taste buds. Followed by a coffee, and of course a good old rum as a digestive. Before departure, because the day would not be perfect without it, we will offer you a local sweetness.
We look forward to making you enjoy our beautiful Martinique and its beautiful places to visit in small groups and with enthusiasts!
- Adult: €75 per adult
- Child (9-13 years old): €37.50
- Child (4-8 years old): €31.50
- Toddler (0-3 years old): Free
- Included: Day on the boat, meal, drinks included all day.
- Additional options on reservation (to be paid on site): Lobster for lunch: +€10
- Transfer: if you want private transport to get there, contact us for a quote at
- Hours: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: Le Francois.
- Capacity: 12 people per boat.
- What to bring: bath towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, swimsuit, lycra, windbreaker and water-resistant flip flops, camera, fins, mask and snorkel if you have them.
- The captain’s English level: beginner
This boat trip to Josephine’s Bathtub is also available on half day HERE.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, meal order or not, etc.). If you are more than 12, email us to let us know at
* The itinerary could be slightly altered depending on the weather forecasting’s contingencies, the islets visitor numbers and the necessities of maritime safety.