Come and enjoy a day with your loved ones on a privatized catamaran with diving, snorkeling and paddle.
You will be welcomed at 8:30 am with a friendly coffee. Then the captain will sail to a nearby cove in the middle of turquoise waters. You can meet the underwater fauna and flora of the West Indies while snorkeling, equipped with a shorty wetsuit, flippers and masks (classic or snorky, the one that takes the whole head). Those of you who feel like it can take the opportunity to go diving, as an initiation or in exploration. There is no need for any particular skill for diving: it is not even necessary to know how to swim. The youngest can start diving from the age of 8. We will be able to adapt to everyone’s pace to offer you an unforgettable experience, in complete serenity.
At noon we will leave this little corner of paradise for another site, generally the town of Anses d’Arlet, Anse Noire or Anse Dufour. You can either bring your picnic or take our lunch option and enjoy a barbecue on board. Will be served: a 3 plates meal, with appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, coffee and drink.
In the afternoon, we provide you with 2 paddles and you will also have the opportunity to go swimming to meet the turtles. We return to Grande Anse for 4 P.M, after sharing a drink to end the day in style.
Of course, the exit being privatized, you have the possibility of slightly modifying the itinerary.
- Price: 790€ (base of 10 persons included) then 79€ per additional adult and 49€ per child from 5 to 9 years old (within the limit of 12 people).
- Included: privatization of the catamaran.
- Not included: transfer (if you want private transport to get there, contact us by email at so that we can give you a quote).
- Additional options:
– Lunch option (book in advance): 25€ per adult and 12€ per child from 5 to 9 years old.
Example of a random menu according to seasonal products: fish spread as an appetizer, salad of raw vegetables as a starter, semi-cooked or well-cooked tuna or chicken marinated in spices, basmati rice, chocolate cake for dessert.
(Menus: vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or lactose-free available on request).
– Scuba diving option (bookable on site): €40 per adult and €30 per child aged 8 and 9.
- Capacity: 10 to 12 people (15 if there are children).
- Location: Grande Anse, Anses d’Arlet.
- Availability: every day except Saturday.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed.
Good to know:
The reservation section allows you to send your request without making any payment. We will contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your reservation and send you the payment link and useful information (schedules, location, etc.).
Also enjoy the catamaran day with diving, snorkeling and paddle HERE.