Sail on a modern and stable motorized boat, David, your experienced Martinican captain, will introduce you to the Southern Caribbean of Martinique. Here is your schedule for this boat trip: turquoise water, swim with the sea turtles and good mood!
Visit the Bat Cave between Trois-Ilets and Anses d’Arlet. You will discover the coves (anses in French) of the south of Martinique. Anse Noire is known for its volcanic sand. As for Anse Dufour, it is famous for its turtles. Grande Anse beach is located in this fishermen village with an incredible underwater flora and fauna. Finally the beach of Petite Anse with its pier lined up with the church of Anses d’Arlet. You will love the Diamond Rock! Your captain will explain to you the history of this little gem during a stop near the Rock (possible only if the sea and the weather allow it).
Back to Grande Anse to enjoy a swim with the sea turtles. This unforgettable moment will remain in the top 3 of your favorite activities in Martinique. Take your masks and snorkels for they are not provided on board. To end on a high note, your captain will offer you a snack with drinks.
- Price: €65 per adult, €40 per child under 12 and €10 for children under 3.
- Opening hours: from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Duration: about 3 hours.
- Capacity: 12 persons
- Location: Departure and return are at the Pointe du Bout Marina in Trois Ilets.
- Included: boat trip, drinks.
- Not included: transfer (if you want private transport to get there, contact us by email at so that we can give you a quote).
- The English level of David is beginner
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).
David also does boat tour to see the dolphins HERE.