Enjoy the serenity of the ocean thanks to this sailing experience! We are lucky to have wind on the island to take us anywhere we want! Delice will show you all the beauty of the islets during this sailboat tour at le Robert and teach you his knowledge about the fauna and flora of Martinique!
- 8:30 am : Meeting.
- 9 am: Boarding on the sailboat, we hoist the mainsail and enjoy altogether the pleasure of silent navigating, by the strength of the wind!
- 11 am: The Islet Madame and its white-sand basins also known as fonds blancs. The perfect spot to go swimming, discovering the coral fish, starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins…
- 12 am: Lunch break. Convivial lunch feet in the sand, in the shadow of the trees. Whether at tables on the Ilet Madame or on the anchored boat. (Lunch upon reservation for an extra of 30€, or you can bring your own meal).
- 2 pm: Welcome to the Islet Chancel where you can meet the endemic iguanas of the Lesser Antilles, walking among the ruins of a former pottery and a lime kiln from the 17th Century.
- 4 pm: Snacking on the boat, looking up the note cards on more than 80 species of the ocean while slowly heading back to the harbor.
- 4:30 pm: back to the harbor
Informations on the sailboat tour at le Robert:
- Rates: €70 per adult, €50 per child under 12 years old and free for children under 2 years old.
- Included: The sailing boat excursion, the professional skipper and the masks and snorkels renting.
- Not included: meal and transfers
- Meal: You can either bring your own meal or choose our meal option.
- Transfer: if you want private transport to get there, contact us for a quote at
- Additional booking options:
- Meal and beverage option: €30 per adult and €15 per child): made with fruits and vegetables from local farmers .
- Example of a menu (menu changing according to availability of fresh products):raw vegetables salad as a starter, yam’s gratin, chicken, garden’s fruits and snacks, homemade juice, local punches, coffee, still water, sparkling water, beer…. – Submitted to prior reservation.
- Hours: From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Location: Robert Pointe Lynch
- Maximum capacity: 9 persons.
- What to bring: bath towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap, swimsuit, lycra, windbreaker and water-resistant flip flops, camera, fins, mask and snorkel if you have them.
More informations on the Robert islets HERE.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).