Day Schedule* :
- 9am – 5pm (*on an indicative basis) Enjoy the serenity of the ocean thanks to this sailing experience! We are lucky to have wind on the island to take us anywhere we want! Delice will show you all the beauty of the small islands around Le Robert and teach you his knowledge about the fauna and flora Martinique!
- 8:45am : Meeting
- 9am: Getting on board, we hoist the mainsail and enjoy altogether the pleasure of silent navigating, by the strength of the wind!
- 11am: The Ilet Madame and its white-sand basins also known as fonds blancs. The perfect spot to go swimming, discovering the coral fish, starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins…
- 12am: Lunch break. Convivial lunch feet in the sand, in the shadow of the trees on the tables of the Ilet Madame or on the anchored boat. (lunch upon reservation for an extra of 25€, or you can bring your own meal).
- 2pm: Welcome to the Ilet Chancel where you can meet the endemic iguanas of the Lesser Antilles, walking among the ruins of a former pottery and a lime kiln from the 17th Century. 4pm: Snacking on the boat, looking up the note cards on more than 80 species of the ocean while slowly heading back to the harbor.
- 5pm: back to the harbor
The price includes:
- The sailing boat excursion
- The professional skipper
- Masks and snorkels renting