This excursion takes you to the south of our beautiful island of Martinique. Our first stop will be the Trois Rivières rum distillery where you will learn about our rum making process, discover the different rums that exist and taste them! After the half-hour long rum tasting, we will make a short stop to immortalize the town of Le Marin in photos. There, you will take advantage of a beautiful view of the south of Martinique and the neighboring island of Saint Lucia. Next, we will head to les Salines beach which is the most beautiful and famous beach on the island due to its picture-perfect scenery. Relax on the one kilometer long white-sanded beach of les Salines, beautifully lined with coconut palms.
- Sainte-Luce: Trois Rivières distillery for a rum tasting – duration: 30 minutes
- Le Marin: Le Marin viewpoint – duration: 10 minutes
- Sainte-Anne: Les Salines beach – duration: 1h30
Relish your rum tasting (in moderation of course!), we will drive you safely through your tour. Be entertained by our guide who will help you discover our beautiful island of Martinique: its history, its customs, its landscapes, and so much more! Just enjoy the ride, les Salines beach being far away, you will have plenty of time to relax aboard our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the scenery!
- Price: €65 per adult, €45 per child under the age of 10 and free registration required for toddlers under 2.
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation
- Pickup in Fort-de-France, Schoelcher and Lamentin (cruise ship port, hotels or rentals)
- Bilingual guide (French-English. Other languages upon request)
- Spring water, local juice, rum.
- Duration: 5 hours
* Pick up and drop off at the cruise exit without extra cost for all the ports of Fort-de-France
** Please contact us at to let us know the name of your cruise ship or your location on the island. Pick up and drop off will be free at Fort-de-France and Schoelcher. An extra cost will be applied if you are in other towns.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).
- Cancelled by client prior to excursion date with a minimum of 5 days prior notice by email.
- Your ship skips/misses the port.
- Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator from running the excursion.
- Cancellations refund requests that do not comply with the above may not be subject to refund.
- Refunds may be subject to a service charge fee as determined by the payment processor (usually 5%). If you are late you are considered as a no show and you will not be refunded. We require a minimum of 4 passengers to run a tour.
- If the minimum is not met your tour may be cancelled.