During your catamaran daytrip with us, we will start our day with a stop at Madame islet. We will offer you an aperitif (Planter, Ti Punch, juice, etc.) accompanied by delicious codfish fritters called accras. Thereafter, you will have the pleasure to discover Chancel islet with its iguanas as well as the ruins of its former sugar factory. The history of this islet and of Martinique will be told to you by the crew.
Then, we will go to a heavenly place called the “bathtub” of Trapeze where you will have the possibility to swim in crystal clear waters. On the menu, we offer a chicken colombo (local dish similar to a chicken carry – not spicy) with country vegetables and white rice. For dessert, a coconut flan and local fruits will be served.
The chronology of the visit may be modified depending on the number of visitors in the area. Indeed, if the captain finds that there are too many people at the first stop, he will reverse the route in order to make your outing as pleasant as possible without being mixed with too many boats.
- Price: €80 per adult, €50 per child from 3 to 12 years old.
- Transfers: Transfers are not included in the price, but if you need private transportation service to join this activity. Please email us at in order to send you a quote.
- Departure: 9 a.m. at the Robert seaside pier, return around 4 p.m.
- Capacity of the boat: 20 people max
- If the weather is not mild on the day of the outing, the captain reserves the right for security reasons to cancel an outing. Your activity will therefore be postponed to a later date or reimbursed if no new date can be set.
- Private booking is possible with ou without meal. Please email us in order to send you a quote.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).