Take some time to enjoy a marvelous getaway on a catamaran to the islets of le Robert. We will start our outing at Islet Madame. To put you in the mood, we will offer you an appetizer (Planteur, Ti Punch, Juice, etc.) accompanied by delicious cod fritters called accras.
Afterwards, you will have the pleasure of discovering the islet Chancel with its endemic iguanas. They are dwelling in the ruins of an old sugar factory. The crew will tell you a little historical story about the islet that will no longer hold any secrets for you.
We will then head to a heavenly place called the Trapeze “bathtub” where you will have the opportunity to swim in crystal clear waters and enjoy the white bottoms.
It will then be time for lunch. On the menu, we offer a colombo chicken accompanied by local vegetables and rice. We will serve you for dessert, a coconut pudding and local fruits.
The sail will end with a stop on the fine sandy beach and turquoise water of Ilet Madame. This islet allows you to meet a remarkable fauna and flora thanks to the small path that goes around it.
The captain may modify the chronology of the visit depending on the number of visitors. Indeed, if he notices that there are a lot of people at the first stop, he will reverse the route. Thus, the ride will be more pleasant by avoiding spots with too many boats.
Informations on the catamaran getaway in Le Robert:
- Price: €80 per adult, €50 per child from 3 to 12 years old.
- Transfers: Transfers are not included in the price, but if you need private transportation service to join this activity. Please email us at in order to send you a quote.
- Departure: 9 a.m. at the Robert seaside pier, return around 4 p.m.
- Capacity of the boat: 20 people max
- If the weather is not mild on the day of the outing, the captain reserves the right for security reasons to cancel an outing. Your activity will therefore be postponed to a later date or reimbursed if no new date can be set.
- Private booking is possible with or without meal. Please email us in order to send you a quote.
More informations on the islets of le Robert HERE.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).