Embark aboard of a modern and stable motorboat with David, your experienced Martinican Captain. You will sail in the bay of Fort-de-France towards the North Caribbean in search of dolphins in Martinique. As free marine mammals in their natural environment, their location varies continuously. Thus it is possible that exceptionally the dolphins are located in the south of the island and not in the North. The itinerary can therefore be adapted to their presence towards the north or in the south.
You will observe dolphins and other cetaceans with the commentaries from the Captain. Get ready to be blown away by these very social animals. The very fishy waters of the Caribbean coast favor the presence of dolphins. If you didn’t know, there is also a bat cave in northern Martinique. You will discover it with David.
After observing the dolphins, you will have the opportunity to prolong the pleasure with a swim above the coral bottom (masks and snorkels not provided on board). David will serve you a local snack with drinks. Perfect conditions to make this outing to meet dolphins in Martinique unforgettable!
- Price: €65 per adult / €40 per child under 10 years old / €10 for babies under 2 years old.
Includes drinks and snacks.
- Departure: at 8 a.m. (meeting at 7:30 a.m.) from the Pointe du Bout Marina.*
- Return: around 12 p.m. at the marina.
- Capacity: 12 persons
- Note: The dolphins are in their natural environment, and even if 95% of the time they are visible, sometimes we do not see them. In this case, a second boat tour will be offered !
- David has a beginner English level.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).
David also does boat outing in the south of the island to see turtles HERE.