Located in the town of Sainte-Anne, at the very end of the famous Salines beach, discover though this hike the species of the dry coastal forest, the wildlife and the volcanic past of this area.
Stroll with Erick, our professional guide (mountain guide), who introduces you to the prehistoric Martinique. Indeed, the Savanna of petrifactions used to be a vast stone cutting workshop back to the Indians’ time.
- Price: € 29.50 – Group price available upon request at
- Duration: 2 ½ hours Difficulty: sunshine – plan to start early morning.
- Level: 1 (easy) / accessible for children
- Do not forget: 2 liters of water, hat, sunscreen, hiking shoes or sneakers, clothes to change, camera…
- The English level of Eric is intermediate