A1710 welcomes you for a premium rum experience.
The experience in detail:
- At your arrival at 8 a.m., participate in the distillation of the cuvée of the day with Joël, our master distiller and driver of our still called “La Belle Aline”.
- At 9:00 a.m., with Pascal and Andy, you can participate in the grinding of the harvested canes to extract the vesou.
- At 10 a.m. end of grinding, you can enjoy a moment of calm in the gardens of the Habitation while tasting fresh local fruit juice and artisan “pâtés” (local appetizers).
- At 10:30 a.m., let’s go to the fermentation, this time accompanied by Moéana.
- At 11 a.m. our cellar master, Cédric Paviot, is waiting for you to help him with his cellar work as well as bottling or labeling our bottles.
- At 12 p.m., the cellar master introduces you to tasting methods as well as the work of the different types of barrels. This animation is followed by a tasting of the range of our extraordinary rums.
- 2:00 p.m. is the time to leave and for you to discover the Creole cuisine in one of the many restaurants nearby.
- Price: €250 per adult / €100 for children under 18 / free for children under 12.
- Location: Le François
- Availability: Possible every day, except Sunday, on reservation request.
- Visiting times: At 10 a.m. only.
- Duration of the visit: Approximately 6 hours.
- Transfer: No transfer is included in the price. If you want private transport to get there, contact us at for a quote.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your activity (schedules, location, etc.).
There are no reviews yet.