The city of Fort-de-France is located in one of the most beautiful bays in the world. In addition, our capital is full of interesting historical and cultural sites to discover. Following the eruption of Mount Pelée, the history of Fort de France grew and attracted people from the surrounding countryside. We offer you an 80-minute guided ride on a very comfortable electric-assisted tricycle for an unforgettable discovery of Fort de France.
On the program for your getaway with family, friends or as a couple: Place de la Savane, Le Marché Couvert, La Bibliothèque Schœlcher, Espace Camille Darsière, Hôtel Impératrice, Théâtre Aimé Césaire, Saint Louis Cathedral, Le Pavillon Bougenot, the old town hall, and many other treasures!
We make several stops during the discovery of Fort de France to allow you to take photos. You will have and to have historical and cultural information. So take a seat on board!
- Rates: Adults: €25 (price base for 2 people) / children from 4 to 12 years old €12.50 / Free for children under 3 years old
- Transfer: No transfer is included in the price of this activity. If you want private transport to get there, contact us by email at so that we can give you a quote.
- Availability: Monday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Capacity: our vehicles can take two adults and one to two children (depending on the size of the children). We have several tricycle available if you are in a group!
- Meeting place: next to the Trois Ilets shuttle if you arrive by this means. At the cruise port, or at a central place that we will confirm to you according to your choice and preference.
Would you like to discover the tropical part of Fort de France? Take your tickets for the Balata garden.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).