Explore the Trace road during your gourmet tour, crossing the green rain forest heart of the island, and the city of Saint-Pierre. Which historically was called the « Little Paris of the Caribbean », the former capital in the shadow of the majestic Mount Pelée volcano.
A fully commented tour including stops at the « Sacred Heart » church of Balata, the Alma river. But also the Saut gendarme waterfall, the ruins of Saint-Pierre with a panoramic view on the Mount Pelée. The nexts stops are the Depaz distillery and also at the Carbet beach. You can swim in both the waterfall and the sea.
Our tour includes the tasting of 12 salty and sweet delicacies and drinks (soft and alcoholic). Such as Turmeric bread, Avocado « féroce », Banana pastry, Guava pastry, Coconut pastry. You will also be able to taste Banana wine, local hot chocolate and so on (depending on the availability of fresh products).
This tour involves minimal walking and the vehicle is almost always in sight. For those unable to take the steps at two of the stops (waterfall and theatre), a virtual reality headset is available. This will allow you to enjoy the beauty of these places through an immersive experience.
- Duration: about 4:30 hours
- Price: €87 per adult / €52 per children under 10 years old.
- Departure: 9 AM by the port of Fort-de-France (for cruise passengers)/ Return at 2 PM approx. Pick-up in front of Simon Hotel (in the downtown of Fort-de-France) or cruise port, and for other passengers pick up also possible in front of Hotel Batelière in Schoelcher.
- Capacity: 8 persons maximum
- Christelle speaks English fluently.
The booking section allows you to send your request without making a payment. We will get back to you to confirm your reservation with the payment link and many useful information regarding your trip (schedules, location, etc.).