More than just a distillery, Habitation Clément offers visitors the opportunity to discover the techniques and process of rum making. The visit keeps the best for the end with a rum tasting! Combining modern means, hard work and know-how, the quality of the Clément brand keeps on reinventing itself. Buy your Habitation Clement entry tickets to start your journey!
Start with a stroll in the botanical garden with a rare collection of over 300 tropical plants. This magnificent botanical park of 16 hectares has been awarded the label “remarkable garden” since 2015. Like a link between the rich heritage of the site and the modern era. The sculpture garden forms an open-air museum permanently exhibiting the works of art acquired by the Clément Foundation. Emotions and surprises guaranteed in front of the contemporary art anchored in the vegetal decor of the park.
Then you will have the opportunity to have a look on several rum cellars that house over two million liters of rum!
In the old garden that borders the main house, many traditional trees provide a natural setting for the Creole house that you will enjoy visiting. With its bee-like silhouette, the main house symbolically occupies the highest point of the estate.
The Clément Foundation is located in the heart of the plantation. It ensures the development and valorization of contemporary art in the Caribbean. More than 170 artists have already exhibited their work in this heritage site, which now houses a contemporary art center.
There is no time limit to the visit, but you need at least 1 hour and a half to fully enjoy the entire estate. There is no guide for the visit though the hostess in reception will give you a free audio-guide (French and English).
- Price: €13 adult (over 18 years old) / €8 youth from 7 to 17 years old / free for children under 7 years old.
- Included: Entrance ticket to the Habitation Clément, rum tasting.
- Not included: Transfer (if you want a private transport to get there, contact us by email at so that we can give you a quote).
- Hours: The entire estate is open 365 days a year. The home and exhibits can be visited from 9am to 5pm.
- After purchasing your ticket on our website, you will just have to go to the front desk with your payment receipt and give the name of the voucher.
- ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY: Due to the classification as a historical monument, part of the site is more difficult to access for people with reduced mobility.
- ACCESS FOR THE BLIND: An audio guide is available for the different sequences of the tour.
- ACCESS FOR THE HEARING AND DEAF: We provide booklets with complete transcriptions of the texts of the audio guides. These people have access to the entire domain.